Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Progress Update | Majority of First Round Content Review Meetings Held

I would like to give everyone a quick update on content progress.  An effort like a successful website redesign takes input and involvement from the entire campus.  Lots of thanks to everyone who I have met with to date, and those who I am in the process of scheduling reviews with.  Everyone has been very helpful and the excitement around the new website is tangible with many across campus.

Major Progress Made
Below is a simple pie chart of the progress we have made to date.  The graph shows the amount of offices/departments that have held their initial content review meeting, or are in the process of scheduling the meeting with me in the next couple of weeks (65%), compared to the remaining departments I have left to follow up with.

Content Review Meetings Held Campus-Wide


No comments:

Post a Comment